Join Our Team
Founded in 1996, Aspyr Media, Inc. got its start in Austin, TX by bringing the biggest PC gaming franchises such as Call of Duty, Sid Meier’s Civilization and Star Wars to Mac. Today, Aspyr is a video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games. We find the world's best games and connect them to new audiences, on all platforms.
Reporting to the Brand Manager the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative, tactical support of key marketing initiatives pre and post-campaign launch activities by completing tasks that help the team reach its marketing goals. Successfully supporting the team will require effective communication skills by coordinating cross-functional relationships, programs, and delivery of assets across internal teams, external partners, and the production team. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for being a meticulous administrator by being highly organized and detailed while thinking ahead and providing solutions to meet brand campaign goals.
- Support the Brand Manager and the Marketing Organization with day-to-day activities, such as maintaining asset submissions internal and external teams, documenting meeting notes in Jira, maintaining an active dialogue with customer support teams and production and driving the tactical executions for the Go-To-Market campaigns.
- Drive collaboration with internal teams and external partners to ensure execution across all operations, logistics, and MARCOM/Brand campaigns
- Ensure consistent communication with key internal & external stakeholders
- Serve as project coordinator by ensuring readiness/carry-out of marketing launch strategies and leverage key partner channels
- Update and manage weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time
- Ensure asset delivery to and from studios and internal and external partners
- Provide status, recommendations and comments to partners and internal teams
- Maintain a direct dialogue with assigned production project manager and producers on updates to product milestones
- Deliver ongoing communication on promotional activity including development and distribution of status reports, recaps, analysis and other materials
- Work within task management tools to track marketing campaigns and maintain content & files
- Focus on assigned products, learning/evaluating all game strengths and selling points through hands-on gameplay
- Review marketing materials for accuracy to game content and consistency with established key messaging and strategy
- Partner with respective teams and Brand Managers to develop and submit briefs for special projects that may come up over the course of a campaign. Track and report on special projects from development to execution
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, digital marketing vehicles, and the competitive landscape
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in marketing or related field
- Ability to support multiple projects for numerous activations
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing suggestions
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Aspyr is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aspyr are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aspyr will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Aspyr encourages applicants of all ages.